Interested in Joining Our Team?
We are always on the look-out for individuals who embraces our DNA:
- Inquisitive and eager to learn through hands-on experience
- Must have a "Customer Service" ethos - committed to client responsiveness and going the extra mile.
- A genuinely nice person – gotta have it for our customers, co-workers, and support people.
- Super honest – always do what is in best interest of our clients.
It’s a pretty direct line - with the above we get great reviews, enjoy what we do, and make a pretty good living at it.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to see if you are the right fit for our team, we are looking for a Broker Associate who’d be involved in all aspects of our commercial real estate brokerage business such as:
- Selling a cool, 1930s building in the urban core of Houston
- Finding just the right retail space for a hot fitness concept
- Leasing a new center in a historic part of town to a trendy restaurant
Our work is varied, no two days or two deals are the same. We work with lots of company owners and entrepreneurs. However, they all have one thing in common – they need to make a significant real estate decision that is a critical investment in their success, which is why we handle each deal with care. Our job is to make sure the end result is our client’s BEST result.
If you'd like to be considered, here's how:
1. Submit your resume and your responses to the following questions in a cover letter to Mark Davis:
- What attracted you to apply to Davis Commercial?
- Why do you want to be a Commercial Real Estate Broker?
- Why do believe you would be a successful Commercial Real Estate Broker?
- What are you really good at and why?
- Give an example of either being entrepreneurial OR being persistent and not giving up.